Come and spend a weekend in Budapest, one of Europe’s most delightful and enjoyable cities!
Little Paris of Central Europe”, as it is mentioned, with the charm of old times and at the same time wearing the characteristics of cosmopolitan living offers plenty of accessible leisure time activities.
We offer accommodation in 3 and 4 star hotels, both in downtown and in outer, quiet areas of the city with accessible rooms. Groups, families and individual guests as well can select the most suitable place for themselves.
With choosing from our activity-possibilities you may create a program of your own. Just to mention a few:
For those who are interested in culture we offer classical concerts in the Opera House or Palace of Arts, operetta performances or folk music concerts. The magnificent Opera House building itself is also worth a visit.
If someone digs a deep hole anywhere in Budapest he will surely find thermal water. This warm water rich in minerals refreshes your body and soul and has strong healing power, too.
If you want something more adventurous than a traditional sightseeing go and make a cave tour. The tours lead on unbuilt, natural parts of the cave, with the supervision of professional guides. If you do not want to crawl through narrow holes between rocks underground, choose a stroll in the neighbouring stalactite cave.
It is not only Gulyás which is worth tasting. In Budapest numerous accessible old literary and new cafés, restaurants offer traditional Hungarian and international cuisine and fine Hungarian wines on affordable prices.
Other activity options:
- Visit to the Parliament
- Wine tasting
- Wine dinner
- Visit to Europe’s biggest Synagogue and the Jewish Museum
- Visit to the House of Terror Museum
- Sightseeing with accessible bus
- Transfer (airport-hotel-airport)
- Guide speaking your language
- Rent of accessible minibus
- Booking of tickets to the Opera, Parliament, concerts, museums etc.
Individual guests will receive the following information before arrival:
- List of accessible concerts, opera performances and exhibitions taking place during their stay (with possibility of ordering tickets)
Individual guests will receive the following documents after arrival:
- list of accessible restaurants and pubs
- list of accessible museums
- list of places of interest reachable by public transport
Guide prices of a three-nights’-stay city break in Budapest:
|Price / person|
|Double bed room in 4 star downtown hotel||from 85 €|